Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Getting Rid of Stuff

Yes, another video. This is one way to use the eraser combined with the node tool to get rid of parts of a design. I'm hoping Lisa can maybe give me some more information on other ways to do this. I have very little experience with this software but I am one of those adventurous people who just keeps dinking around until I find a way to do what I want done.  I'm hoping for anyone with more information to chime in and maybe even do a video. The program I'm using is "recordr" and it is OH SO EASY. Anyway, I'm including the video and don't forget...click on it to watch it directly on YouTube so you can actually see the details.

1 comment:

  1. Your videos are a great tool and you are a good teacher..thank you so much, I look forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete