Thursday, May 19, 2011

Beginner Pixel Trace

Just between class and a doctor's appointment for my husband I got a "help" email from a friend who was having trouble tracing inside cut areas that she wanted. I grabbed a Lettering Delights image and opened "screenr" and threw together a quick video. This is very basic information but hopefully it can help someone. Don't forget to click on the video to watch it on YouTube for a clearer and bigger video screen.


After I posted the video I got the card made. I took the image (thanks to a friend's idea) into Photoshop and separated the mohawk hair and the guitar and made separate cutting files out of them. This is the card that I made. I also printed out a birthday message for inside the card. I popped the hair and the guitar up on popdots.

No comments:

Post a Comment