Thursday, July 21, 2011

More on Messing with Fonts

Someone posted on the Silhouette Users Yahoo Group that her knife was not behaving so she was having a great deal of trouble turning a font into a "stencil" font. I had no idea what the knife problem was but I did know another way to make a font into a "stencil" font...therefore another little video to show how easy it can be. After it was done I realized I could have done more of the letters but this is so easy that I don't think it would matter how many letters I showed. Hope you learn something new you can do!

2 comments:

  1. I just want to let you know that I really appreciate your Silhouette video tutorials. They have saved me a lot time and aggravation while figuring out how to use my new Silhouette. Thank-you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this little video. I am still fairly new to this and appreciate the tips............I learned something!

    ReplyDelete